I would like to thank H. Conrad Miller and his blog: A Side Of Writing for nominating my blog for this award. If you haven’t visited Conrad’s blog you should check it out. He blogs some great writing prompts.
Whilst I was looking at which blogs to nominate I have been nominated again, this time by Craig Hallam. His Steampunk inspired blog has links to his short story collection and updates ahead of his debut novel, Greaveburn due out later this year. Then a third nomination arrived. This time from Caerlynn Nash over at the blog Pen ‘n Tonic.
I recommend you check out all of their blogs. And thank you for thinking of me.
The rules of this award is to list six blogs that you think deserve the award and put ten things that your readers don’t know about you. I decided not to nominate anyone who I’ve previously nominated for an award.
My nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
- Thoughts on Theatre
- Words etc Writing
- The Lady Hails
- The Walls of the World
- James T Kelly
Ten Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- I’m a basketball fan (Sheffield Sharks – UK & Chicago Bulls – NBA)
- When I left school I was planning on becoming a chef
- I didn’t. I ended up working in an office instead
- 25 years later and I’m still there
- Chopping up numbers or onions. It’s all the same really!
- I cook a mean chili
- And my Millionaire Slice (Chocolate, Caramel & shortbread) is fantastic – so I’ve been told
- I wrote three novels in my early twenties but never sent them anywhere
- I love the sea
- In fact I always feel better when I get to the coast
Many thanks again to Conrad, Craig and Caerlynn and thank you for reading.
- The Kreativ Blogger Award, anon! (lindawillows.wordpress.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (relyingdailyonjesus.com)
- The Kreativ Blogger Award… Thank you so much!! (moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- Kreativ Blogger Award (hscraig.wordpress.com)
- Kreative Blogger Award (resultsarein.wordpress.com)