I started blogging back in September and this is the second award I’ve been nominated for after the Liebster Blog Award. I am trying to blog about my writing, reading and throwing in some personal bits and pieces.
The rules of this nomination are to:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along 15 or 20.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
#2. Seven things about me:
1. My favourite musician is his purpleness – Prince. I’ve seen him live 4 times and they are the best concerts I’ve ever seen. My iPod is full of his music and I like it that way!
2. I love watching live sport. Anything. My wife says if two people started throwing bolts into a bin on the street and they said it was the world championships, I would stop and watch it.
3. I suffer from migraines. My gravatar might look like I’m wearing sunglasses, but they are just my glasses. My life is dark! Maybe that is why my writing is too?
4. I wrote a dungeons and dragons book when I was thirteen.
5. My favourite TV programme is – The West Wing. I was late arriving at that party, it had finished before I started watching it, but I’ve seen it three times now and I LOVE IT!
6. I am a crazy, fanatical Liverpool Football Club fan. I used to be a season ticket holder, but now try and attend a couple of games a year and watch or listen to EVERY game. The best game I went to was at (the old) Wembley to watch the 1986 FA Cup final against Everton.
7. I love Whitby. We’ve rented a house overlooking the sea for the last couple of years. It is soooo relaxing to sit and watch the world go by and hear the sea lap against the rocks. The picture is from the house looking away from Whitby.
#3. Pass this award along 15 or 20.
I’ve chosen a variety of blogs. Some that I’ve followed for a while and others that I’ve recently come across. I hope you click a few of the links and check them out.
In no particular order my nominations are:
Thanks for reading and thanks again for thinking of my little old blog.