Liebster Blog Award
The fabulous Lucinda Rose, fellow writer and blogger has awarded me the Liebster blog award!
Thank you, Lucinda. You can check her blog at rosereads.
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging.
I know, I know this is a chain letter kind of award, but it was a nice gesture and it felt good to receive it. I think we all need a little love and encouragement to keep us blogging and it’s in that spirit that I’ve accepted the award. I try to look for the positives!
The rules are simply:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
There are a number of great blogs out there but the five I have nominated are detailed below. I hope they accept this token award as an appreciation for blogs I enjoy reading:
- Craig Hallam is a writer of speculative fiction, blogger and all round good egg. His debut novel Greaveburn is out in 2012. I’ve had the pleasure of reading loads of Craig’s stories and his blog has links to his collections. You can check out his blog here.
- Christie Adams is a new Yorkshire Writer. You can check out some of her stories and poetry in an e-book coming soon! You can check out her blog here.
- I enjoy reading Phil Rogers’ blog about sex, technology and alligators! What’s not to enjoy.
- Stef writes the fabulous Dodging Commas blog, a mixture of reviews, lessons and the very helpful Weekly Grammar tips.
- Karen Woodward Another blog I look forward to reading. It’s well written, informative and it makes me think about my writing, which has to be a good thing.
Please check out these blogs and spread the love! You might love them, follow them and do a little dance.
(Please note: you may read these blogs and not feel compelled to dance. Dancing is not guaranteed.)
Filed under: Uncategorized | 10 Comments
Tags: Blog, Blog award, Liebster